16 - Freelancing 101: the Pro's, the Con's, Tips to Getting Hired, Finding Work, Risk vs Security, Listener Q+A & more!
Today's episode is ALL about Freelancing. Having been a freelance app developer since 2012 I answer your questions about freelancing & cover topics including:
- What is Freelancing?
- The Pro's & Con's of Freelancing
- The differences in Freelancer vs Employee
- Risk vs Security
- Do Freelancer's earn more money?
- What experience do you need to be a Freelancer?
- Why I ONLY freelance
- How I got started with ZERO experience (and you can too!)
- Why I don't use websites like UpWork
- My top hack for finding your next gig
- and much much more!