Today's guest is Jonathan Cutrell - Director of Engineering at PBS & host of the Developer Tea podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
• How and why he started Developer Tea
• The why behind things we do as developers
• What drives the actions we take
• The psychology of remote working
• Hierarchies of developer roles
• and much much more!
🔎 Resources discussed in the show
• How Remote First Companies are Antifragile [Article]
• The Black Swan [Book]
• Antifragile [Book]
• Thinking, Fast & Slow [Book]
• Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst [Book]
• Accelerate: the Science of Lean Software & Devops [Book]
• Principles [Book]
• Hidden Brain [Podcast]
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod