Today's guest is Andrew McAvinchey - Sales & Marketing Guru and CEO of MountArbor.io.
In this episode we discuss:
• How he got into sales & marketing
• Why sales & marketing are not the same thing
• How to approach sales/marketing in 2020
• Small budget vs big budget marketing
• The pros and cons of taking investments as a startup
• Organic vs paid reach
• Why you shouldn't do everything yourself
• The journey from startup to viable business
• The sales flywheel (it's not a funnel anymore folks)
• and much more!
You can find the show notes for this episode @ CoffeeAndCodingPod.com/episode14
🔗 Connect with Andrew
👀 Things discussed in the show
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod