Today's guest is Andrew McAvinchey - Sales & Marketing Guru and CEO of MountArbor.io.
In this episode we discuss:
- How he got into sales & marketing
- Why sales & marketing are not the same thing
- How to approach sales/marketing in 2020
- Small budget vs big budget marketing
- The pros and cons of taking investments as a startup
- Organic vs paid reach
- Why you shouldn't do everything yourself
- The journey from startup to viable business
- The sales flywheel (it's not a funnel anymore folks)
- and much more!
You can find the show notes for this episode @ CoffeeAndCodingPod.com/episode14
🔗 Connect with Andrew
👀 Things discussed in the show