For Episode #24, Tom and Stu are joined by the wonderful Heather & Katlyn to talk about the joys of modern dating in the 21st Century. We get the girls to share with us the challenges they face using dating apps, what they look for from a guy, and how ghosting isn't as carefree as it seems.
Key Message: Dating is hard, and apps don't make that easier
Some of the topics we touch on:
- Meeting on dating apps
- Being a different person online
- How well do you know yourself?
- How good is an algorithm?
- The Paradox of Choice
- Finding "the One" versus finding "a One" and making it work
- Why are we on dating apps?
- Being ghosted
- What makes a good profile?
- Being a strong, independent woman
A funny read on the current state of modern dating can be had here: