Ep.18 - Eight Love Languages of Podcasting
Tim and Kyle highlight the eight podcasting love languages that confuse everyone and how translating them will make you a better podcaster.
Episode at a Glance:
- Tim and Kyle translate eight different podcasting languages and try to make them easy for anyone to understand. Did we do that? You tell us!
What did we share?
- 1. DAW or not to DAW?
- 2. Interview Questions that Matter?
- 3. Free Pick-Your-Brain Meetup and Coffee?
- 4. This shows not for you listener - 1 Star Guy
- 5. Podcaster Jargon Question in FB? LUFS, Heil PR-40, ID3
- 6. Paying for Hosting instead of Free Hosting
- 7. Hey, Bra -- I just uploaded and got 10,000 dpe -- is that normal?
- 8. It Depends... Length... Format... Gear... There are no right answers, only wrong answers!
- "Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you." ― The Nightvale Podcast - #welcometonightvale
- TODO: Way-Back Music
- TODO: Prediction Music
Signal to Podwrecked:
Podwrecked is a Gagglepod production. Learn more at gagglepod.com.