Our second episode with David Paule of Our Fundraising Search. David says: “There are too many nonprofits and too few ‘well run’ nonprofits. In an economy like we are facing right now, there is going to be consolidation.” We talk strategy and consolidation, among these topics:
- Educating board members on nonprofit rules and fiduciary responsibility.
- Founder-Syndrome is a real thing.
- You have to be really well funded to sit on the sidelines.
- Hope is not a strategy. A good strategic plan lets an organization play a stronger role in setting its own future as opposed to just hoping for the best.
- The value of professionalizing an organization’s business operations.
We welcome support of the Nonprofit SnapCast via Patreon.
We welcome your questions and feedback via The Nonprofit Snapshot website.