A full writeup of this episode, including references and a transcript, is available on our website:
Jassi Pannu is a Resident Physician at Stanford, a Visiting Scholar at John Hopkins, and a Fellow at the Emerging Leaders in Biosecurity Initiative.
Joshua Monrad is a Biosecurity Program Officer at Effective Giving and a Researcher at Oxford's Future Humanity Institute.
- The post-COVID biosecurity landscape, including the American Pandemic Preparedness Plan
- The Biological Weapons Convention and current issues in dual-use research
- The role of antivirals, increasing vaccine capacity, and market failures
- Similarities and differences between GCBR mitigation and general pandemic preparedness
- How some interventions are underpinned by global cooperation
If you have any feedback, you can get a free book for filling out our new feedback form. You can also get in touch through our website or on twitter. Consider leaving us a review wherever you're listening to this — it's the best free way to support the show. Thanks for listening!