In episode 102 of the Pacey Performance Podcast I have the pleasure to speak with Head of Physiology at Aspire, Marco Cardinale. Marco has some amazing experiences from working with the British Olympic Committee in the build up to Beijing in 2008 and London 2012 to his current role at Aspire in Qatar.
- Who is Marco Cardinale (background, education and current role)
- Where is the industry and how does one 'succeed'?
- Team GB - Why they have been so successful and what is to come?
- Technology in sport - a history lesson?
- What matters and what doesn't matter in a S&C programme?
- Working with elite seniors to juniors - lessons learned
- Views on early specialisation
This episode is sponsored by Vald Performance, the team behind the NordBord and Train with PUSH, makers of the PUSH band.
Keep up to date with everything that is going on with the podcast by following me on Twitter @paceyperform or visiting email@example.com.
Marco can be found on Twitter @Marco_Cardinale