In this episode I’m joined by Sebastian Desand & Johan Hoffman, two of the founding team behind Ingrid Cloud. If you haven’t yet crossed paths with Ingrid Cloud, it’s an innovative new cloud CFD platform that’s driving towards CFD without manual intervention.
We talk briefly about the technology & the platform (it was very new when we recorded this), and also discuss:
• how Ingrid Cloud fits within the wider landscape of Industry 4.0
• what CFD with no manual input might look like
• whether our ideas of start-of-the-art CFD are stuck in a cul-de-sac & what the new state-of-the-art might be
Sometimes things move quickly in our industry. As such, I’d recommend the interested listener to check out Ingrid Cloud as it’s undoubtedly changed a lot since this interview.
https://www.ingridcloud.com/ - for the latest on the offering & to try out the demo
Connect with the guys on LinkedIn:
• Sebastian Desand - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastiandesand/
• Johan Hoffman - https://www.linkedin.com/in/johan-hoffman-4219041/