Being legally legit™️ is going to help you build your business. With legal protection, you can be more comfortable and confident with putting yourself out there. In this episode we’ll talk about why your website needs legal defense and the three pieces of legal protection you absolutely need to go pro. I’ll share exactly what you need on your website, where to put it, and how it works to keep you protected.
- Join my free Legal Workshop “5 Steps to Legally Protect & Grow Your Online Business” here
- Read Sam's Blog for the latest legal tips, podcast episodes & behind the scenes of building her 7-figure business.
- Listen to our customer stories to see how getting legally legit has helped 1000s of entrepreneurs grow their own businesses.
- Follow Sam on Instagram for legal tips, business-building advice & daily food + Hudson pics.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow my podcast, On Your Terms, on Instagram so you catch all our episodes
- Subscribe and follow on all podcast platforms and activate notifications for new episodes
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Kajabi // use Kajabi to sell your course, program, or even build your entire website. Get a 30-day free trial with my link.
- SamCart // what I use for my checkout pages and payment processing and LOVE. And no, not because it’s my name.
- ConvertKit // what I use to build my email list, send emails to my list, and create opt-in forms & pages.
DISCLAIMER: Although Sam is an attorney she doesn’t practice law and can’t give you legal advice. All episodes of On Your Terms are educational and informational only. The information discussed here isn’t legal advice and isn’t intended to be. The info you hear here isn’t a substitute for seeking legal advice from your own attorney.
On Your Terms is a production of Crate Media.