Choosing Gratitude Over Fear: Ann Voskamp
As many are preparing and reflecting for thanksgiving and the holiday season ahead, this conversation with Ann Voskamp comes at the perfect time. Despite any crises or heartaches you have faced this year, she wants to reminds you that there is always something to be grateful for. Ann actually provides us with practical steps on how to continually choose thankfulness over fear, and she also shares the rhythms that have been life-giving for her this year.
Ann Voskamp is the author of four New York Times Bestsellers: The Broken Way, The Greatest Gift, Unwrapping the Greatest Gift, and One Thousand Gifts. Be sure to checkout her latest project here!
If you liked this episode, you will enjoy hearing from Jonathan and Alena Pitts on Grief and Gratitude here.
* Follow Ann here.
* Grab a copy of Rebekah's best-selling book, Rhythms of Renewal.
* Ready to begin incorporating rhythms into your daily life? Start here!
* Need some help for hosting thanksgiving? Download Rebekah's free friendsgiving guide.
* In the nation of Rwanda, food is never taken for granted by most families. Many parents don’t know how they’ll feed their children from day to day. And COVID-19 has made everything worse, as jobs have disappeared and parents have lost their only source of income. But with a monthly gift to Africa New Life’s food program, YOU can provide relief and bring consistent meals to the students and families who need them most. Visit Africa New Life to give nutrition, stability, and hope!
* There are still places around the world where the name of Jesus has never been heard. That’s why Operation Christmas Child is sending the gospel, through simple shoebox gifts, to the ends of the earth. You can be part of this global evangelism movement, simply by packing a shoebox online today through December 31st. To learn more visit samaritanspurse.org/occ.