The Magic of Mushroom Tinctures and Alchemy
For years I've been testing different medicinal mushroom tinctures to see how they impact my health, energy, nerves, and creativity. I even started foraging wild mushrooms myself to make my own double-extract mushroom tinctures. However, my experience with the magic of mushrooms exploded when I discovered Jason Scott and his company Feral Fungi.
Jason is a Mycologist, Ethnobotanist and Spagyricist who has also studied deep Alchemy, Ayurveda, and natural medicine philosophy around the world. In this episode, we explore:
- Jason's journey in combining alchemy and mycology, resulting in the accidental birth of the spagyric mushroom tinctures and his company Feral Fungi.
- The difference between common single-extract tinctures, double-extract tinctures, and spagyric tinctures.
- A breakdown of the different parts of a mushroom
- The benefits of using an alchemical approach, or spagyrics, when creating mushroom extractions
- The health benefits of medicinal mushroom extractions
- The importance of acknowledging and paying respect to the life force of mushrooms and natural medicine
Kinky Links From the Episode
FeralFungi.com - Use Code RAGECREATE to get 10% off
Introduction to Spagyrics on Jason's website, Alchemycology.com
Radical Mycology by Peter McCoy
How to Get High Without Using Drugs
11 Biohacks to Beast Up Your Energy and Creativity