Therapy Session - The Tools We Use For Affiliate Marketing
One of the things we get asked a lot is what are the tools we use for various things in our business. So since we are affiliate marketers, today’s show is all about all the affiliate marketing tools that we use in our business when it comes to software, but more importantly how we use them and how they connect with each other.
You’ll hear all about the best tools we recommend for email automation, webinars, creating videos, membership, link shorteners, and a whole host of other stuff that we either use now or have used in the past. We also include some cool ways you can put these tools to use as well as how some of our previous guests have insights on these tools as well. After you have listened, be sure to check out some of the episodes we mentioned including our show with Brian Dean where we chat all about SEO and our show with Rob & Kennedy and their tactics with email marketing.
“If you can create this perfect journey for your customer, there are tools and if you string up the process, you can make it the most enjoyable journey for someone and they will have so much trust with you, and that’s why they will buy more stuff.” - Joe Fier
“I almost see tech as a creative pursuit in the sense that I love trying to tie technical tools together in ways that people haven’t tied them. To me, there’s a creative art form about the tech that we do.” - Matt Wolfe
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
* Why learning and using technology is actually a creative art form
* How we are working more strategically so we end up working less time
* Why using a deadline funnel is the hot sauce to your marketing (put it on everything!)
* How to optimize articles you already have on your site to boost them up to page one
* Why we haven’t used Photoshop in over a year, and the easy tool we use instead
* Tools we have used to double in our opt-in rate
* How and why you want to create the ultimate customer journey so they will buy from you over and over again
* And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
* Active Campaign
* Convert Kit
* Infusion Soft
* Convert Box
* Optin Monster
* Thrive Architect
* Groove Pages
* Members Pro
* Deposit Photos
* Deadline Funnel
* Pretty Links
* Unicorn Equity
* Episodes with George Bryant and Rob & Kennedy for email tactics
* How Convert Box Doubled Our Opt-In Rate
* 12 Ways To Use Convertbox To Get More Opt-ins And Sales From Your Website
* Episdoes with Stephan Spencer, Brian Dean, Nate Broughton, David Sinik, and Matthew Woodward for SEO tactics
* Brian Dean’s Skyscraper Strategy
* Charley Valher of Valher Media who’s helping us grow our podcast
* Joe Kerns and Mike Alvarez from Majik Marketing, who are assisting us on the email automation side.
* Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
* Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
* Join the Facebook Community - be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
* This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar - be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
* Email Marketing Tactics From A Mind Reader And A Hypnotist - Rob & Kennedy
* Google And YouTube SEO Strategies For 2019 - Brian Dean