Listen to the Podcast featuring the 10th session of #APCRSHR10 Virtual on the theme of "Innovations and changing norms around sexual and reproductive health and rights in Asia and the Pacific".
Be welcome to listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, aCast, Podtail, BluBrry, Himalaya, ListenNotes, American-Podcasts, and other podcast streaming platforms.
- Chair: Dr Eden R Divinagracia, Executive Director, Philippine NGO Council on Population, Health and Welfare (PNGOC)
- Plenary speaker: Beth Schlachter, Executive Director, Family Planning 2020 (FP 2020) | "Family planning progress to date and a collective vision for family planning post-2020"
- Dr Neeta Shrestha | Visiting Service Provider Approach: reaching the unreached with Family Planning services
- Dr Pramesh C Bhatnagar | Peer lead approach for Promoting change in socio-Cultural Norms in a conservative rural community so as to reduce child marriage and promote youth friendly SRHR: An Intervention from Khalikote Ganjam Rural area of Orissa India
- Mehrin Shah | Increasing Lady Health Workers’ knowledge of sexual and reproductive health and rights: addressing knowledge gaps and improving linkages within rural communities in Pakistan
- Elisa Oreglia, Camille Tijamo | Smartphone use and reproductive health in Cambodia: A qualitative, multi-disciplinary exploratory study
More information on 10th session of APCRSHR10 Virtual: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual10
In the wake of the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic situation, the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Reproductive and Sexual Health and Rights (APCRSHR10) has evolved from an in-person conference to an ongoing virtual series.On behalf of APCRSHR10 and Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia (RHAC) and CNS, #APCRSHR10 virtual is being hosted every fortnight in the form of 14 online sessions during June to December 2020. #APCRSHR10 Virtual features thematic online sessions with plenary speakers and top-ranking abstract presenters, among other insights and discussions around sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), COVID-19 impact and SDGs in the Asia Pacific regional context.
For more details, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual or www.apcrshr10cambodia.org
APCRSHR10/ RHAC/ CNS teams