features the 12th session of #APCRSHR10 Virtual, in lead up to 2020 World AIDS Day and 16 days of activism against sexual and other forms of gender-based violence, on the theme of "HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) in Asia and the Pacific".
Be welcome to listen on Apple Podcasts
, Google Podcasts
, and other podcast streaming platforms.
- Chair: Jennifer Butler, Director, UNFPA Pacific Sub Regional office based in Fiji
- Plenary speaker: Eamonn Murphy, Regional Director, UNAIDS, Asia and the Pacific | “Solidarity and Accountability: HIV, SRHR and the COVID response”
- Jude Tayaben | Successes, Pitfalls, and Moving Forward: Adivayan Youth Health Center- A school-based program addressing Adolescent Sexuality, and Reproductive Health Issues in Benguet, Philippines
- Samreen, Manisha Dhakal | Integrating transgender health into HIV and SRHR programming in Indonesia, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam
- Harjyot Khosa | Stigma, sex work and non-disclosure to health care providers: Exploring dynamics of anal sex through community led monitoring to bridge gaps in HIV care continuum services
- Angela Kelly Hanku, Agnes K. Mek | I can, I want, I will and Young & Positive: Two visual method projects with young women living with HIV in Papua New Guinea
For more information, please visit: www.bit.ly/apcrshr10virtual12