The MongoDB.live Conference is happening July 13-14, 2021 and the Call for Speakers is Open! Get your talk ready.
MongoDB.live is where the world’s fastest-growing data community comes to connect, explore, and learn. We have not yet determined a final date and will provide you with updates as they become available.
Take a look at our topics and see where your talks idea might fit:
- How We Built It - Highlighting use cases, challenges, database migrations, and teams building amazing things with MongoDB.
- Working with Data - Schema design, transactions, aggregations, and everything related to working with data.
- Scaling - Strategies to scale your data, your performance, your clusters, and application best practices for scaling.
- Mobile & IoT Development - App architecture, data sync, and robust design patterns for the unique challenges and limitations of Mobile and IoT platforms.
- Web & Backend Development - Developing web apps, running backend services, using serverless resources, and connecting all of these to MongoDB.
- Security & Compliance - Database security, encryption, compliance, and how to ensure your data is using the best practices in security.
- Operations & Tools - MongoDB configuration, automation, analytics, tiered storage, operations strategies, and best practices for managing MongoDB deployments.
- Make It Matter - Topics like diversity & inclusion, accessible apps, mental health, and other non-technical subjects that are of interest to a technical audience.
Visit https://sessionize.com/mongodb-live-2021/ for more information and to submit your talk