Jibran Khawar is an Associate Scientific Director at a private medical communications firm. At his work, he acts as both a strategic consultant and content creation lead for various pharmaceutical companies. He is an epic fantasy fan I met through grassroots networking and speaks about leadership and success from the unique perspective of a customer.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- The importance of building relationships with potential customers (and how you can easily do this at the grassroots level)
- Why who YOU are is 10x more important than the product you sell
- The little-known and shocking secret to sustaining confidence
- The path to going from an underdog introvert into a powerful leader—and why every business owner should take developing their leadership extremely seriously
- How you are one decision away from transforming yourself and your future potential… and how to recognize when it comes
- And so much more!