This is a replay of episode 11 which originally aired on February 19, 2020. On this episode of The Mind Pop Zone Podcast, J.R., Shewana and Travis open the show discussing a story about a Kansas City man who is offering $25,000 to the person who can find him a girlfriend. Tired of online dating, the 47-year entrepreneur launched his own dating website in hope of finding love. Main Topic: The Mind Pop Zone crew keeps it 100 about a variety of topics even when their opinions are unpopular. Topics include:
- Trader Joe's is overrated
- The Kardashians are overrated
- There are only 3 holidays you should care about
- Get rid of the news
- Donald Trump is entertaining (in a moronic way)
- Society needs to treat women better
- And much more...…..