Lance Loken SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:31
To access The Loken Group DropBox folder with their Operations Manual, click the link below (limited time):
Lance Loken is with Keller Williams Realty in Houston, Texas. Last year he and his team closed 992 transactions with a total sales volume of 218 million. His average sales price was 219 thousand of which 46% were buyers and 54% were sellers. He has a 37 member team: 7 buyer agents, 3 listing agents, 8 inside sales agents, 9 support, 2 builder relations, 1 recruiter, 6 outside support, and 1 team leader.
Lance Loken is the team leader of The Loken Group. He has been an agent for 5 years. He and his team have sold 2,278 homes in their short 5 year career.
In this call, Lance talks about:
- Applying lessons from high-level corporate America to his real estate team
- His quick start and selling 49 home his first year
- How he personally sold 200 homes in 2014
- Closing 992 homes last year with only 10 production agents in the field who averaged 99 closings each
- How his listing agents are averaging 15-20 listings per month
- Setting big, huge, audacious goals and a plan to achieve them
- Planning 10 years into the future
- Why focusing on team culture is the key to individual success
- Planning for success with a mission, vision, and values statement
- Empowering your people to make decisions and drive the organization forward
- 5 key people and succession stacking in each of 5 departments
- Focusing on and mastering only one new lead generation source each year
- How to generate business from past clients, sphere of influence, expired listings, home builders, radio & TV ads, and agent referrals
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 992 closings
- 218 million sales volume
- 37 member team:
- 7 buyer agents
- 3 listing agents
- 8 inside sales agents
- 9 support
- 2 builder relations
- 1 recruiter
- 6 outside support
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- agent referrals
- radio & TV ads
- home builders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 05/07/16)