Jeff Cohn SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:42
Jeff Cohn is with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices in Omaha, Nebraska. Last year he closed 420 transactions with a total sales volume of 72 million. His average sales price was 171 thousand of which 66% were buyers and 34% were sellers. He has a 37 member team: 25 full-time agents, 5 part-time agents, 2 showing assistants, 1 operations manager, 1 sales manager, 1 listing coordinator, 1 buyers coordinator, 1 client care specialist, 1 sign runner, 2 virtual assistants, and 1 CEO/team leader.
Jeff Cohn is the team leader of Omaha’s Elite Real Estate Group. He has been an agent for 9 years. He’s sold over 1,600 homes worth 288 million in his career.
In this call, Jeff talks about:
- How he got a fast start, sold 56 homes, and earn 96 thousand his first year
- Why he shadowed 30 top agents around the nation and what he learned
- The 3 primary lead generation buckets every agent should focus on
- How he zero-bases his advertising cost with market service agreements
- Internet lead generation including both PPC and SEO strategies
- Why 30 internet leads per month per agent is the perfect number
- How to create a culture of accountability within your team
- His experiment with expansion teams … what worked and what did not
- How he generates 50% of his business by repeat & referrals from his past clients & sphere of influence
- What is circle prospecting … and should you do it
- The benefits of a call assistant
- How to achieve the 7th Level … and what the 8th Level might look like
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 420 closings
- 75 million sales volume
- 37 member team:
- 25 full-time agents
- 5 part-time agents
- 2 showing assistants
- 1 operations manager
- 1 sales manager
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 buyers coordinator
- 1 client care specialist
- 1 sign runner
- 2 virtual assistants
- 1 CEO/team leader
- internet leads
- circle prospecting
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 08/07/15)