In this call, Scott talks about:
- Managing music store inventory before getting into real estate.
- Closing 14 homes his first year by hosting open houses 7 days per week.
- The 62 Touch annual marketing plan to his small list of 350 past clients, friends, and family that resulted in 60 closings (that’s 1 in 6 people on the list resulted in a closing).
- 4 past client appreciation party ideas including estimated costs.
- How to find a cheap virtual assistant.
- Starting a real estate investment company with his friend that grew into 8 million dollars in assets by purchasing foreclosures at the courthouse steps.
- Transitioning his small team into a 7th level business that runs without him day to day.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margin, and more.
Scott Kato SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 55 minutes
Scott Kato is with Keller Williams Realty in Long Beach, California. Last year, he and his team (Kato Group) closed 75 transactions with a total sales volume of 40 million and 750 thousand in GCI. His average sales price was 533 thousand of which 65% were buyers and 35% were sellers. In his best year (2012), Scott sold 120 homes worth 50 million and earned 1.2 million in GCI. Scott owns a team with 7 members. He has been an agent for 17 years.
- 75 closings
- 40 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 3 buyer agent partners
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 director of sales
- 1 director of operations
- 1 team owner
- open houses
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence