Rhyan Finch SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:27
Rhyan Finch is with Re/Max in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Last year, he closed 552 transactions with a total sales volume of 76 million. His average sales price was 138 thousand of which 10% were buyers and 90% were sellers. He operates a team with 21 members: 7 REO agents, 7 retail agents, 1 chief operations officer, 1 closing coordinator, 1 bookkeeper, 1 front desk, 1 virtual assistant, 1 courier, and 1 team leader.
Rhyan Finch the team leader of The Rhyan Finch Real Estate Team. He has been and agent for 7 years. He works the Hampton Roads market.
In this call, Rhyan talks about:
- Working as a plumber’s apprentice before his real estate career
- His fast start selling 4 homes his first month and 30 homes his first year
- His early work in property management, buyer sales, and traditional listing
- Early frustration taking 100 short sales listing, but only able to close 1 in 10
- His big break listing 22 REO homes on the same day and quickly building up to 150 listing in 6 months
- The financial stress of feeding a cash hungry business…and how he solved it
- Transitioning from field work to managing the team
- REO software that reduce time and staff needs
- Doubling his business every year (he sold 735 homes year-to-date)
- Expanding into building homes, flipping homes, and developing his portfolio
- Ambition to buy and flip 100 homes in the next 12 months
- Focusing on “savings’ and reinvesting in profit generating enterprises
- Saving 50% of every commission check
- Being married to a super successful wife
- The mental side of the business with a long discussion about self image
- His team structure including the lead agent role
- What drives a person to be successful, and more
- 552 closings
- 76 million sales volume
- 21 member team:
- 7 REO agents
- 7 retail agents
- 1 chief operations officer
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 front desk
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 courier
- 1 team leader
- 1st time buyers
(originally published on 11/07/12)