Brendon Payne SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:15
Brendon Payne is with Century 21 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Last year he closed 163 transactions with a total sales volume of 24 million. His average sales price was 147 thousand of which 15% were buyers and 85% were sellers. He has a 6 member team: 1 buyer specialist, 2 listing specialists, 1 client care coordinator, 1 executive assistant, and 1 team leader.
Brendon Payne is the team leader of the Brendon Payne Team. He has been an agent for 10 years. He’s sold 1,029 homes in his career.
In this call, Brendon talks about:
- Listing 30 homes his first 150 days in the business by implementing a proven system and describing his daily schedule during that time
- How he got up to 100 closings in his 3rd year by focusing on listing sellers and referring out all buyers
- Why seller still made up 85% of his business last year
- Working a resort market and why he works with both full time residence and 2nd home clients
- Why it’s important to learn the language of your market and master your scripts
- Database marketing and residual revenue
- Why he changed from Top Producer to InfusionSoft for his CRM
- Making 50 contacts per day
- Why expired listing account for 26% of his business
- Describing his expired marketing method
- Role playing his script for calling and setting an appointment with an expired listings
- How he tracks down expired listing phone numbers
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 163 closings
- 24 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 1 buyer specialist
- 2 listing specialists
- 1 client care coordinator
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- database marketing
- phone prospecting
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 04/21/17)