Colleen Lawler SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:31
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Colleen Lawler – Expired Letter 1
Colleen Lawler – Expired Letter 2
Colleen Lawler is with Coldwell Banker in Chesterfield, Missouri. Last year she closed 202 transactions with a total sales volume of 68 million. Her average sales price was 336 thousand of which 47% were buyers and 53% were sellers. She has a 7 member team: 2 buyer specialists, 1 marketing manager, 1 listing manager, 2 closing managers, and 1 team leader.
Colleen Lawler is the team leader of The Irvine Team. She has been an agent for 30 years and participated in over 1,260 real estate transactions worth over 416 million.
In this call, Colleen talks about:
- Her slow start and sever call reluctance.
- Gaining traction by hosting open houses and changing the power dynamic by ‘interviewing” and selecting visitors to be her clients
- Succeeding in real estate sales as a highly analytical “C” on the DISC personality profile
- How to use “emotional intelligence” in negotiations
- Why 35% of her business is “two sided” move up and move down clients
- Her Golden 200 List that sends the majority of her referrals
- Why she gets 70% of her business from friends, family, and past clients
- How she hosts and promotes 2 annual client parties (Shredding Event and Pie Giveaway) that result in immediate and future business
- The fast and easy way to set up a drip email campaign your people will love
- How she receives 20% of her business from expired listings … almost without trying
- Simple way to get the email address for expired listings
- How to get Zillow/Trulia online reviews and the power of the “one star” review
- How you built a successful team structure with Post-It Notes
- Why her team averages 28 closings per member and 67 closings per agent
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 202 closings
- 68 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 2 buyer specialists
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 listing manager
- 2 closing managers
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 09/07/16)