Marti Hampton SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:09
MartiHampton YouTube Channel
To hear the radio ads, click the download links below.
Radio Ad 1 Download
Radio Ad 2 Download
Radio Ad 3 Download
Marti Hampton is with RE/MAX in Raleigh, North Carolina. Last year she closed 425 transactions with a total sales volume of 115 million and GCI of 3.3 million. Her average sales price was 275 thousand of which 42% were buyers and 58% were sellers. She has a 16 member team: 7 buyer agents, 3 listing agents, 6 administrative support, and 1 team leader.
Marti Hampton is the team leader of The Marti Hampton Team. She has been an agent for 30 years, sold 10,000 homes in her career, and works the Research Triangle market.
In this call, Marti talks about:
- Why growing up in poverty motivated her to be a success
- Being a single parent with 3 small children when she started in real estate
- Using high energy and enthusiasm to sell and win
- Increasing her production from 44k to 300k in the first 5 years
- Listing 42 homes in her best month
- Her innovative “Coming Soon” listing onboarding process that front loads marketing, creates pent up buyer demand, market interest, multiple offers, quick sales, and high prices for her sellers
- The best day to release a home on the market
- How to handle multiple offers
- Her marketing plan for past client and sphere of influence that generates repeats, referrals, and 50% of her closed business last year
- Marketing with educational videos
- Giving away event tickets
- Special past client file with 250 people most likely to refer her business
- Real estate update radio ads
- Working with Boomtown
- How to get online recommendations and reviews from happy past clients
- Her favorite books
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 425 closings
- 115 million sales volume
- 16 member team:
- 7 buyer agents
- 3 listing agents
- 6 administrative support
- 1 team leader
- radio ads
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 06/07/16)