Isaiah 52:13; 53:8 No one knew what the plan was, the substitutionary sacrifice of our Lord.
His resurrection certifies that:
Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God. Romans 1:1-3
The war has been won; Yahweh is the victor. Genesis 3:15; Revelation 5:11-14 The end is sealed. Revelation 20:10-15 The devil and all evil will be annihilated forever.
Jesus is now the exalted one like Isaiah 52:13 said. Revelation 19:11-16 He comes again as King of kings and Lord of lords.
Philippians 2:6-11 He will be exalted higher than anyone except Yahweh.
Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, "I am; and you shall see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."
We have a new life today. Romans 6:1-11
Jesus is the first fruits; we will follow. 1 Corinthians 15:20-23, 51-55
What does resurrection mean to you?
- You no longer have condemnation. Roman 8:1
- You have been redeemed. Colossians 1:13-14
- You are forgiven. Acts 28:18; Ephesians 1:7
- You have been reconciled back to God. 2 Corinthians 5:17, 18
- You are the righteousness of God in Christ.
- You are holy. Ephesian 1:4; Colossians 1:20
- You have a purpose much bigger than living for yourself - loving God, loving others, and the ministry of reconciliation. Acts 2:22-32; 3:11-16