438: How to Straighten Out Your Crooked Boss | Feedback Friday
Your boss is a low-down dirty sidewinder whose corruption seemingly knows no bounds, and you're on his radar because you've begun to piece together the extent of his malfeasance. If you're wondering how to straighten out your crooked boss (or at least dodge whatever wrath he's trying to dole out as you collect the evidence that will be his undoing), this Feedback Friday is a good place to start!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/438 On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
* As a new, proud firefighter, you're wondering how to straighten out your crooked boss before his malfeasance brings the whole department down or gets someone killed. We have thoughts!
* As a European woman working for an American tech company, you were unpleasantly surprised to discover one of your equal-role male coworkers makes $1,500 more per year than you. How might you negotiate for fairer pay at your upcoming evaluation?
* You "won" an auction to go on a golf trip with your company's least likable VP, which is made all the more awkward by the fact that you've never even played the game before. What are your best options here?
* Your Robinhood account was hacked, your $6,000 worth of stocks and options were sold, and the cash was transferred out of reach. Even though you reported this within an hour of it happening, Robinhood still hasn't given you definitive answers about what can be done to remedy the situation. What should be your next course of action? [Thanks to Corbin Payne, Esq. and Nathan Perry for helping us with this one!]
* Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
* Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
* Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!