In this episode, I’m joined by the wonderful Monique Y. Wells, founder and CEO of the Wells International Foundation (WIF), and we’re diving into the question of empowerment and how it relates to your energy, partnerships and success.
In the interview, we focus particularly on women’s empowerment, which is a strategic area for the WIF, but the empowerment principles for entrepreneurship apply to any gender, race, religion. Issues of leadership, lifestyle and legacy apply to all of us who strive to do good work in the world, and to make a difference and to be successful doing it.
I’m really excited for you to hear what Monique’s brings to bear on leveraged business goals, as she shares her insights on leading by example and leveraging our unique gifts.
What we explored:
- Cracking the Code for Life Balance
- What Drives us, What Fuels us
- What Keeps us Going in Tough Times
- Empowerment, Rights and Covid
- How to Avoid ‘Push Energy’
- Talking About Success with Jack Canfield
- Five Steps High Achieving Women Leaders Use to Negotiate Life Success on their Own Terms
- Empowering Success in Others
- The Power of Strategic Partnerships
- Impact through Networking and Masterminding
All the resource links mentioned are in the show notes at jayallyson.com/podcast/empowerment-principles-for-entrepreneurship/.