In business today, the problem is not actually how to get the word out about what you do and what you have to sell; we have a multitude of communications channels and media platforms at our disposal, live and online. No: the problem is converting these audiences into great clients.
A lot of that depends on the “sales call”. And how you think about sales and selling, even what you call that call in your mind’s eye, can be really important to your success.
So in today’s episode, I’m going to take you on a journey of how to lay the foundations for having a lovely experience in your enrolment conversations as well as mapping out a structure for the calls based on psychology of how people hate being sold to, yet love to buy.
When you drive sales with marketing content that’s engaging and educational, and you take a consultative approach in the enrolment conversations you have with prospective clients, you will tend to always have positive discussions that lead elegantly to sign ups (i.e. sales).
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
• Why Expert Practitioners Hate Sales
• Laying the Foundations for Sales
• Client Dating and Asking the Big Question
• Taking Consulting and Coaching into Sales
• The Role of Coaching in Enrolment Conversations
• The Mindset of Serving Not Selling
• Focus on Eliciting Needs and Assessing the Fit
• How to Map Out Your Discovery Call Process
Resources in the episode shownotes at http://leveragedbusinesspodcast.com.