9 May 2017
Ep. 1 Perry Timms from PTHR on reinventing HR and work
My guest this episode is Perry Timms, author of the book "Transformational HR" and a practitioner who has spent the last twenty years in technology, organisational change and HR. He is also a global and TEDx speaker on the future of work, and a WorldBlu® certified Freedom at Work Consultant and Coach, helping organisations work in more liberated, democratic ways. We talk about what the future of HR, and work, could look like.
How to follow Perry:
* Twitter: @perrytimms
* Website: http://www.pthr.co.uk/
Book(s) of the week:
* “The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization” by Peter Senge
* “The Seventh Sense: Power, Fortune, and Survival in the Age of Networks” by Joshua Cooper Ramo
* Perry's book "Transformational HR"
* Perry's fantastic TEDx talk, “The Future of Work”
* The “Indian woman” I (rather ignorantly!) referred to in the podcast, interviewed in the documentary “Before the Flood”, is Sunita Nar…