Charlsey Childers, self-worth and confidence coach, is back with more actionable advice and wise words to help moms bolster their self-worth and raise confident daughters.
Check out Charlsey's previous episode here: Women, Self-Worth, and Raising Authentic Daughters
Charlsey and host Carmelita Tiu discuss:
- 3 ways to start boosting your self worth right away, including doing something every day that brings you joy!
- Dealing with the specter of social media and helping your daughter navigate that landscape (and what that has to do with The Three Little Pigs!)
- 3 ways to support your tween/teen as they traverse through adolescence
To learn more about Charlsey Childers and her work:
- Visit www.charlseychilders.com - there, you can download her free guide “10 Ways to Defeat Self-Doubt in 10 Minutes” and see what else she has in store!
- Instagram: @charlsey_childers
Know Them, Be Them, Raise Them
Subscribe here: Apple, Spotify, Google. New episodes drop every Tuesday (and sometimes in between).
For more doses of information and inspiration:
:: Here's to strong women -- may we know them, may we be them, and may we raise them. ::