I’m coming to you with a full heart that’s a little heavy and also that’s bursting with excitement for what’s next.
This week we released the final episode of The Kate & Mike Show.
It’s been 4 beautiful years, and we’re bringing this particular chapter to a close.
Last week we sat in a cozy rental cabin in Bethel, ME, where we were having a little child-free getaway (our first break from the kids together for more than about 14 hours since March), and we recorded some final thoughts for you.
Listen in to this week’s (and the last) episode of The Kate & Mike Show and hear:
• A list of our most popular episodes of all time (you may want to go back and listen to a few that you’ve never heard!)
• Reflections on some of our own favorite episodes (even if they weren’t the most downloaded)
• An important tangent around cancel culture, perfectionism, restorative justice, and repair on a macro and micro scale
• Our gratitude for each other in terms of how the other has shown up these past 4 years
• Our gratitude for you for sharing this chapter with us
Press play and listen.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being with us on this particular part of our journey with The Kate & Mike Show. If you’ve listened to 1 episode or all of them, we appreciate you.
Know this: With every ending comes an inevitable new beginning. Since the podcast is now complete, you’ll be hearing from me once a week with a blog post offering insights, strategies, and tools to make a life, not just a living, plus other notes on things I think you might find useful or inspiring.
Show notes and links for this episode can be found at http://www.katenorthrup.com/podcast.