Arts and Culture
More from Google
Add by RSS Feed
Get the Android app
Get the iOS app
The Roys Report
Reporting the Truth. Restoring the Church.
1 day ago
Wolves In The Church
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript They’re ravaging the church and devouring the sheep. Yet instead of tracking and expelling these wolves, we’re actually helping—and in some cases—protecting them! On this episode of _The Roys Report_, Coleman Luck, author of _Day of the Wolf: Unmasking and Confronting Wolves in the Church_, explains why. Dazzled by their ability to pack auditoriums and fill church coffers, Christians often mistake spiritual wolves for spiritual leaders.
Mar 26, 2021
Survivor of Horrific Abuse Scandal in UK Speaks Out
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript The evangelical community in the U.K. is being rocked by a horrific abuse scandal, involving Jonathan Fletcher — arguably the leading evangelical figure in Britain for the past several decades. On this episode of The Roys Report, Lee Furney—the first survivor of Fletcher’s abuse to go public —speaks out. As Furney recounts, Fletcher groomed and abused young men who attended his prominent church in Wimbledon, England, for 30 years.
Mar 16, 2021
What’s the Truth about John MacArthur & His Ministries?
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript What’s the truth about John MacArthur, his ministries, and the Master’s University and Seminary? On this episode of The Roys Report, a former vice president at John MacArthur’s seminary reveals stunning details about the culture of fear, nepotism, and celebrity surrounding the famous pastor. From 1991—2015, Dennis Swanson worked at The Master’s University and Seminary (TMUS)—first as the director innovation and then as the vice president of operations, the library, and accreditation. Swanson worked with MacArthur’s son-in-law, Kory Welch, who’s been paid millions in contracts by MacArthur’s ministries.
Mar 8, 2021
Misogyny in the Church
* __ Transcript Do women need to maintain a certain weight and aspire to look like Melania Trump to keep their husbands happy? And is “weight control” the solution to women’s marital problems? A pastor at a General Baptist Church in Missouri actually preached that on a recent Sunday morning—a sign that misogyny is alive and well in the church. On this episode of The Roys Report, Julie discusses misogyny in the church with author and speaker, Aimee Byrd.
Feb 23, 2021
Love & Respect – and Abuse?
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Love & Respect is a huge best-selling book. But instead of producing happy marriages, popular author and marriage blogger, Sheila Wray Gregoire, says it can lead to abuse. On this episode of The Roys Report, Sheila joins Julie to explain why she’s been warning couples about this book for years—and how a comprehensive study she commissioned gives hard evidence that Love & Respect is harmful.
Feb 11, 2021
Ravi Zacharias Pressured Me to Get an Abortion
* __ Show Transcript Today, she’s a retired police officer with 34 years of distinguished service. But in 1974, she was a scared, pregnant teenager. And she says Ravi Zacharias pressured her to get an abortion. On this edition of The Roys Report, Julie speaks with Shirley Steward, who says when she was 17, she became pregnant with the child of Ravi Zacharias’ younger brother, Ramesh Zacharias.
Feb 5, 2021
Living for Jesus When People Think You’re The ‘‘Bad Guy’’
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Let’s face it. Christians—and especially, evangelical Christians—have a huge PR problem. Though at one time, society considered us the good guys, we’ve become the bad guys. So how do we live faithfully for Jesus in a culture that hates us? On this episode of *_The Roys Report_*, Julie tackles this difficult issue with pastor, blogger and author, Stephen McAlpine. As Stephen concedes, we’ve brought some of this hardship on ourselves by behaving badly. “It’s very easy to have a persecution complex when we’re misbehaving,” he says.
Jan 27, 2021
One Man’s Crusade to Clean Up the SBC
* __ Show Transcript The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has been rocked by a sex abuse scandal, a federal lawsuit, and claims of self-dealing and lucrative, backroom deals. The church also is experiencing historic lows when it comes to evangelism and church planting. But one man says he’ll reform the SBC. And if he wins his bid to be SBC president, he’ll have the power to do it. On this episode of The Roys Report, Julie speaks with Randy Adams, one of four candidates vying to be president of the SBC—the largest, Protestant denomination in the country.
Jan 14, 2021
Insider Reveals Toxic Culture at Hillsong
* __ Show Transcript With churches in 28 countries, attracting hundreds of thousands of regular attenders, Hillsong Global has become one of the most influential evangelical movements in the world. But lately, the church has been rocked by scandal. And in this episode of The Roys Report, you’ll begin to understand why. Joining Julie is Janis Lagata—a writer, spoken word artist, and podcaster. But what’s most relevant to our conversation is that Janis was part of the team that launched Hillsong New York City.
Dec 31, 2020
Best Of 2020
* __ Show Transcript Sadly, 2020 was a year in which scandal after scandal after scandal rocked the church. And on this best of 2020 podcast—or perhaps, worst of 2020 podcast—Julie explores several of the biggest scandals with insiders who had a front-row seat. You’ll hear highlights from The Roys Report‘s five, most listened-to 2020 podcasts. These include a podcast with an attorney who represented victims of Bill Hybels; radio host Mancow Muller telling of the depravity he witnessed as a close friend of James MacDonald; and Steve Baughman, an atheist attorney, revealing how he discovered deception and abuse by Ravi Zacharias.
Dec 17, 2020
Acts 29 & Bullying in the Church—Revisited
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Ten months ago, Acts 29 fired its CEO Steve Timmis for bullying and misuse of power. But has the organization changed? And has Acts 29 taken any responsibility for ignoring whistleblowers for years? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews two whistleblowers who brought Timmis’ alleged abuse to light. One is Casey Smith—a former Acts 29 employee, who reported Timmis’ alleged abuse to Acts 29 President Matt Chandler in 2015, and then was fired.
Dec 3, 2020
The Case For Christmas with Lee Strobel
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Is Christmas an elaborate hoax—or the pivotal point in human history? And can an intelligent person really embrace that God became a man? Or that a virgin conceived a child? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews atheist-turned Christian apologist, Lee Strobel, about The Case for Christmas. And she explores some of these challenging questions skeptics ask.
Nov 24, 2020
Harvest Insider Tells What Really Happened with James MacDonald
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript What really caused Harvest Bible Chapel to fire James MacDonald? And what happened in all the backroom meetings, private conversations, and phone calls leading up to that fateful event? In this episode of The Roys Report, former Harvest elder, Dan George, joins Julie to tell the real story of MacDonald’s firing.
Nov 18, 2020
Mancow’s New Mission: Stop James MacDonald
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Chicago radio personality, Mancow Muller, has just announced he’s leaving WLS. And in this episode of The Roys Report, he talks with me about his new mission in life: to stop James MacDonald. Mancow says he wants to ensure that MacDonald and his son, who’s planting a new church in Chicago, don’t hurt anyone else like they’ve hurt him and his family.
Nov 12, 2020
Faith Based Fraud
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Billions of dollars that American Christians give churches, ministries and nonprofits are stolen every year. In fact, one study estimated that in 2015 alone, $50 billion was squandered in fraud! How do we stop this shocking theft of God’s money? And how do we ensure that the money we give is spent the way we intended? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie talks with Warren Cole Smith, president of MinistryWatch, who shares riveting stories about some of the biggest conmen and Ponzi schemes the church has ever known.
Nov 2, 2020
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Every week, there seem to be new allegations of abuse in the Christian community. From Ravi Zacharias to Bill Hybels and James MacDonald—why are the powerful preying on the vulnerable? And what can we do to stop it? In this episode of The Roys Report—Dr. Diane Langberg joins Julie to discuss her newly released book: Redeeming Power: Understanding Authority and Abuse in the Church.
Oct 19, 2020
How Churches Can Be “TOV,” Not Toxic
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Toxic churches that wound and devour the sheep have become far too common. But how can churches resist toxic culture and truly become “TOV” or “good”? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews well-known New Testament scholar, Scot McKnight, and his daughter, Laura Barringer—co-authors of the new, best-selling book, A Church Called TOV.
Oct 7, 2020
Atheist Explains His Investigation of Ravi Zacharias
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript The new revelations concerning Ravi Zacharias have shocked much of the evangelical world, but they’re no surprise to Steve Baughman. Two years ago, Steve published an exposé on Ravi, revealing a pattern of sexual misconduct and deception by the famous apologist and those around him. Yet few paid any attention. On this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews Steve, an avowed atheist and lawyer, and explores why the red flags concerning Ravi were ignored for so long.
Oct 1, 2020
Decoding the Tactics of Abuse
* __ Guest Bios Have you ever had the feeling that something’s not right? The explanations don’t quite make sense. You feel guilty, but you don’t know why. You’re afraid to speak, while at the same time, uneasy about staying quiet. This is often how people caught in spiritually abusive systems feel. And on this episode of The Roys Report, abuse advocate and researcher, Wade Mullen, joins Julie to discuss his new book on abuse: Something’s Not Right: Decoding the Hidden Tactics of Abuse and Freeing Yourself from its Power.
Sep 17, 2020
Fired Taylor Professor Tells His Story
* __ Transcript Jim Spiegel was fired from Taylor University for refusing to remove a song called “Little Hitler” from YouTube. The song is provocative, for sure. But did it warrant Spiegel’s removal? And what does Taylor’s action say about academic freedom and the state of Christian education? In this edition of The Roys Report, Dr. Jim Spiegel joins Julie to tell his side of this story.
Aug 31, 2020
Part 2: Benny Hinn’s Nephew Reveals Hypocrisy of Prosperity Gospel.
Televangelist Benny Hinn says he’s a minister of the gospel. But according to his nephew, Hinn’s ministry is like a money-making mafia. And when you leave, you may be hit with death threats! In Part Two of her interview with Costi Hinn, Costi tells Julie his inspiring story of coming real faith in Jesus Christ—and what he went through when he finally left Hinn’s ministry. Costi says he got death threats, not just against him, but against other members of his immediate family!
Aug 24, 2020
Benny Hinn’s Nephew Reveals Hypocrisy of Prosperity Gospel
* __ Transcript As the nephew of the world-famous televangelist Benny Hinn, Costi Hinn had a front-row seat to the inner-workings of the prosperity gospel. In this episode of The Roys Report, Costi talks about the hypocrisy and devastation he witnessed first-hand. He says money given to further the gospel instead went to $25,000/night hotel rooms, private jets, and Ferraris. And though at one time, Costi participated in Benny Hinn’s empire, Costi explains how God began to show him how anti-biblical it was.
Aug 17, 2020
Pt. 2: Analyst Exposes Deceptive Tactics Used by Bryan Loritts
* __ Transcript In most crises, there’s a hero, a victim, and a villain. But these roles are often purposefully confused by the leader caught in the crisis, as is stunningly apparent in a videotaped interview by prominent pastor and author, Bryan Loritts. So says image repair analyst Dr. Julia Dahl in Part 2 of The Roys Report podcast between Dr. Dahl and Julie Roys.
Aug 5, 2020
Analyst Exposes Deceptive Tactics Used by Cedarville President
* __ Transcript Denial, bolstering, and transcendence. These are just some of the tactics used by embattled Cedarville President Thomas White in a well-known apology video, according to Dr. Julia Dahl, an image repair analyst. In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews Dr. Dahl, who explains in depth how leaders and organizations spin the truth to fit their self-serving narrative. Dr. Dahl also analyzes a videotaped apology by Dr.
Jul 27, 2020
Lawyer for Bill Hybels’ Victims Shares Inside Story
* __ Transcript As a lawyer who’s represented some of Bill Hybels’ victims, Mitch Little has seen a side of Willow Creek that few others have. Why did so many look the other way for so long? What eventually broke the culture of secrecy and protection? And what lessons can we learn from Willow Creek’s mistakes? On this episode of The Roys Report, Julie explores these important questions with Mitch Little, who’s not just an attorney for victims.
Jul 15, 2020
Woman Raped by Former Youth Pastor at Megachurch Speaks Out
* __ Transcript She was a member of the largest church in America and traveled the country as part of its music group. To outsiders, everything in Joy Ryder’s life looked perfect. But Ryder had a horrible secret. Her youth pastor was sexually abusing her. In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie talks with Joy Ryder—a woman who recently filed a lawsuit against the estate of the late Jack Hyles, his Indiana megachurch, college, and son, David Hyles.
Jun 29, 2020
Aimee Byrd, Cyberbullying & the Battle Over Manhood & Womanhood
* __ Transcript Proponents of biblical manhood and womanhood say they value and cherish women. Yet, what happens when one woman challenges their view? That’s what Aimee Byrd has done. And she’s reportedly been blacklisted, cyberbullied, and removed from a podcast she co-hosted for seven years. On this issue of The Roys Report, Aimee Byrd—author of Recovering From Biblical Manhood & Womanhood—joins Julie to discuss what’s happened to her.
Jun 17, 2020
Author Mary DeMuth on Church Sex Abuse Crisis
* __ Transcript The church is supposed to be a haven for the weak and the vulnerable. But what happens when it’s not—and the powerful prey on the weak? On this episode of The Roys Report, Julie discusses the sex abuse crisis in the church with author, speaker, and abuse advocate, Mary DeMuth. Why is sex abuse running rampant in the church? How should churches respond to the problem?
Jun 11, 2020
Eyewitnesses Accuse J.D. Greear & Summit of “Sham” Investigation
* __ Transcript Are J.D. Greear and The Summit Church protecting someone who participated in a cover-up of sex crimes? And is their investigation of Bryan Loritts legitimate? Or, is it a sham investigation intended to obscure the facts? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie continues her interview with two eyewitnesses who say they observed Bryan Loritts cover up the sex crimes of his brother-in-law, Rick Trotter.
Jun 4, 2020
Eyewitnesses Say Bryan Loritts Covered Up Sex Crimes
* __ Transcript Did Bryan Loritts participate in a cover up of sex crimes at his former church? And given what he allegedly did, should he be hired by Summit Church—the megachurch where J.D. Greear, president of the Southern Baptist Convention, pastors? In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie interviews two eyewitnesses who had a front-row seat to a sex crimes case, involving Loritts’ brother-in-law and convicted voyeur, Rick Trotter.
May 19, 2020
Rape Victim at Cedarville Asks: “Where was my protection?”
* __ Transcript “You told us you would protect us like your own daughter. Where was my protection when your vice president and dean of women attacked me for being the victim?” So asks a rape victim at Cedarville University of university president, Dr. Thomas White, in this episode of The Roys Report. The student says the school failed to protect her when she filed a Title IX complaint for sexual harassment, so when she was raped, she didn’t feel safe to report it.
May 6, 2020
Dr. Diane Langberg on Narcissists in the Church
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Narcissists are, by definition, self-centered, and leave a path of relational devastation in their wake. So, what happens when a pastor, or church leader, is a narcissist? On this episode of The Roys Report, Dr. Langberg joins Julie for a second discussion—this one focused on the issue of narcissists in the church. As Langberg notes, “When you put (narcissistic tendencies) in the Christian world, and add position and verbal skill, and theological knowledge and Bible language, it can be extremely harmful and extremely confusing.” So, what are the characteristics of a narcissist?
Apr 27, 2020
Dr. Diane Langberg on Cedarville & “Restoring” Abusers
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Should a Christian leader, who sexually abused someone under him, ever be allowed to lead again? On this episode of the The Roys Report, Dr. Diane Langberg joins Julie to discuss the controversy at Cedarville University involving a professor, who was hired despite a known history of sexual abuse. Last week, Cedarville fired the professor.
Apr 22, 2020
Chuck Bentley: How to Survive the COVID Crisis Financially
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript We’ve heard a lot about how to survive the coronavirus pandemic physically. But what about surviving financially? On this episode of The Roys Report, Chuck Bentley of Crown Financial Ministries joins Julie to discuss this crucial issue. Chuck offers practical steps people should take immediately to weather this storm. He also discusses an Open Letter he wrote, urging churches and Christian ministries to exercise extreme caution when considering taking government money to stay afloat.
Apr 16, 2020
ICU Nurse Reports from COVID-19 Epicenter
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript You’ve heard that New York hospitals are like a war zone. And in this episode of The Roys Report, you’ll get a glimpse of that war from an ICU nurse serving in a New York City hospital at the COVID-19 epicenter. Julie’s guest, Anne Frers, is a veteran nurse, working in an ICU unit that’s dedicated to COVID-19 patients at Mount Sinai Hospital in Queens.
Apr 3, 2020
Colleges & COVID: An Interview With Judson President Gene Crume
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript What do you do when a global pandemic hits and you’re the president of a college or university? On this episode of The Roys Report, Judson University President Gene Crume joins Julie to discuss how his university responded to the coronavirus crisis. They also explore the controversial decision at Liberty University to keep its campus open.
Mar 26, 2020
Dr. Lina Abujamra: Report from COVID-19 Battlefront
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript What’s happening on the COVID-19 battlefront? And how should Christians respond to this rapidly changing crisis? On this episode of The Roys Report, Dr. Lina Abujamra, a pediatric ER doctor and founder of Living with Power Ministries, joins Julie to discuss this crucially important issue. Lina has been working long, ten- to 12-hour days, responding to those with medical issues in the midst of this pandemic.
Mar 19, 2020
The Problem of Narcissist Pastors
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript They’re wolves in sheep’s clothing—pastors who are narcissists, who claim to be serving God but are really serving themselves, and leaving a path of devastation in their wake. In this episode of The Roys Report, Chuck DeGroat —a professor, clinical therapist, and author of the book, When Narcissism Comes to Church — joins Julie for an enlightening discussion.
Mar 13, 2020
How to Identify & Recover from Spiritual Abuse
Spiritual abuse has become a hot topic as more and more pastors and Christian leaders have been exposed as abusive or toxic. But how do you identify spiritual abuse? And how do you recover from it? On this episode of The Roys Report, I discuss this crucially important topic with Remy Diederich, a pastor and author of *Broken Trust: a practical guide to identify and recover from toxic faith, toxic church, and spiritual abuse*.
Mar 10, 2020
How Ministries Misuse Money
* __ Guest Bios Book-buying schemes, inflated fund-raising claims, & cures for coronavirus! It’s stunning the ways some Christian ministries are falsely raising funds and/or misusing them. On this episode of The Roys Report, I discuss these kinds of financial shenanigans with Warren Cole Smith, president of MinistryWatch.com—a Christian donor watchdog group. We also explore how the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) was formed to protect ministries, not donors—and how the ECFA has failed over the years to hold ministries accountable.
Feb 28, 2020
Karen Swallow Prior & Discerning “Discernment Blogs”
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript She’s a popular Christian author, speaker, and professor at Liberty University. But according to some bloggers and critics, she’s also a liberal, a feminist, an animal rights activist, and gay-affirming destroyer of the faith! This week on The Roys Report, I talk with Karen Swallow Prior about what she really believes (she’s none of those things)—and why it’s important for readers to discern what the “discernment bloggers” are saying.
Feb 21, 2020
So. Baptist Insider Accuses Denomination of Abusing Power & Silencing Women
The largest Protestant denomination in the country, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), is facing allegations of back-door meetings, heavy-handed power-plays, silencing women, and trying to remove critics of President Donald Trump —all while responding to a massive sex abuse scandal. This week on The Roys Report, Southern Baptist Pastor and longtime SBC insider, Wade Burleson, speaks with me about what’s happening behind the scenes within the denomination. Specifically, he talks about the refusal of the SBC Executive Committee to rent space for the upcoming SBC Pastor’s Conference if the conference keeps a female spoken word artist on the program.
Feb 15, 2020
Acts 29 & Bullying In The Church
Last week, the church planting network, Acts 29, fired its CEO, Steve Timmis, for allegations of abuse and bullying. But now, there’s evidence that Acts 29 President, Matt Chandler, knew about Timmis’ abuse five years ago. But instead of dealing with it, he and the board fired the whistleblowers! In this episode of The Roys Report, Julie Roys talks about what happened at Acts 29 with Stephen McAlpine, an Australian pastor and popular blogger who helped bring Timmis’ alleged abuse to light.
Feb 10, 2020
Abortion Survivor Tells Her Story
Melissa Ohden is someone pro-choice activists would like to ignore. Ohden miraculously survived a saline abortion in 1977. And in a new, controversial ad, she and other abortion survivors ask, “Can you look me in the eye and tell me I shouldn’t exist?” In this latest episode of _The Roys Report_, Ohden shares her amazing story of survival. She also talks about the battle to change Americans’ hearts and minds about abortion, and the work she does with The Abortion Survivors Network and Faces of Choice.
Jan 31, 2020
Sex Abuse Victim of Willow Creek Co-Founder Speaks
* __ Show Transcript Ann Lindberg went public with her story of abuse by Willow Creek Community Church co-founder, Dr. Gilbert Bilezikian, less than a week ago. And since then, there’s been a firestorm of controversy surrounding her allegations and how the church handled them. This week on the The Roys Report, Ann shares vulnerably with Julie Roys about her harrowing story, which began 35 years ago.
Jan 25, 2020
How Should Pastors Relate To Power?
* __ Show Transcript Why do so many rock-star pastors implode under the spotlight? Why do modern-day churches become so entangled in growing their brand that they lose sight of their true purpose? This week on _The Roys Report_, I’ll be talking with Author Kyle Strobel about how Christians have succumbed to the temptations of power. Then we’ll learn about Jesus’ seemingly contradictory path to power. To find out what Jesus’ path to power is_,_ join us for _The Roys Report._
Jan 18, 2020
How Should Christians Minister To People With Same Sex Attraction?
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Should Christians encourage people with unwanted same-sex attraction to seek healing and change? Or are such efforts counterproductive? And should Christians simply aim to support people with same-sex attraction, and even accept gay identity? This week on *_The Roys Report_*, Julie explores this issue with two Christian leaders with two different perspectives. Anne Paulk of the Restored Hope Network encourages Christians to offer hope of change and healing to those with same-sex attraction.
Jan 4, 2020
The LGBT Indoctrination In Public Schools
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Boys are being allowed in girls locker rooms—and schools are teaching curriculum that promotes LGBT lifestyles. This week on _The Roys Report_, I’ll be talking about some of these developments with Laurie Higgins of the Illinois Family Institute. Also joining me will be 2 parents from Evanston School District 202. Find out what students today are encountering in the public schools.
Dec 28, 2019
Pulse Shooting Survivors Say Change is Possible for LGBT Persons
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Two Pulse nightclub survivors say they’re no longer gay after turning to Christ in the aftermath of the 2016 shooting. Yet in this follow-up to The Roys Report, “Is Change Possible for Gays and Trans?,” Luis Javier Ruiz says, “It’s not a gay to straight thing; it’s a lost to saved thing.” Both Ruiz and survivor Angel Colon tell Julie their gripping story of survival and transformation.
Dec 21, 2019
The Case For Christmas With Lee Strobel
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Is Christmas an elaborate hoax—or the pivotal point in human history? This week on _The Roys Report_, I’ll be interviewing atheist-turned Christian, Lee Strobel, about _The Case for Christmas. _Is the virgin birth really a concept that intelligent people can accept? What about the idea of God incarnating a man? Lee will be sharing new material not included in any of his best-selling books.
Dec 14, 2019
How Should The Church Handle Allegations Of Sex Abuse?
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Sexual abuse and coverup is not just an issue in the Catholic Church, as recent news of rampant sex abuse in Southern Baptist churches has shown. But how should churches and Christian organizations respond to allegations of abuse? And what should victims do if they want to report abuse, but are afraid? This week on _The Roys Report_, Boz Tchividjian joins Julie Roys to discuss this critical issue.
Dec 7, 2019
How New DNA Science Is Challenging Evolution
* __ Guest Bios * __ Show Transcript Does evolution really explain the development of life? Or is it a theory in crisis? This week on _The Roys Report_, Dr. Michael Behe, the so-called father of Intelligent Design, joins me to discuss why he believes evolution is fundamentally flawed. According to Behe, evolution breaks things; it doesn’t make things. And new research has made this abundantly clear.