Maya Elious, a personal branding strategist that teaches experts how to position themselves as the go-to authority in their industry, joins that podcast to talk about all things creating a profitable business while making a lasting impact.
Maya has helped thousands of professionals get clear on their message, increase their prices, and have successful launches, and now she is with the Journey To Launch Podcast to tell us all of her secrets! Maya has gone from ground zero to a million dollar business and she wants you to be just as successful!
If you’ve been scared to take the leap into launching your offer, or are simply intimidated in the process of amplifying what you already provide, you’ll want to listen to this episode!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Maya went from charging $55 for custom Myspace pages to running a $2M per year business
- The negative psychological and physical effects being a people pleaser can bring -- and why pleasing yourself is much better in the long run
- The sunken cost fallacy and how to avoid it (or, let’s be honest, snap out of it)
- What increasing your standard of broke means
- The two initial goals Maya set when she started out + more
Other related blog posts/links mentioned in this episode:
- If you want to attend Maya's event go to ImpactWeekendLive.com and enter the code "journey" to get 20% off!
- To Listen to the Learn to Trade As A Side Hustle To Reach Your Financial & Life Goals FREE Audio Training with Teri Ijeoma by clicking here.
- Join The Weekly Newsletter List
- Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
- Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
- YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 34 days trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
Connect with Maya:
Connect with me: