Apr 5, 2023
Episode 316: The Power Of Budgeting, Pivoting To Entrepreneurship, & Money Made Easy With Allison Baggerly
Allison Baggerly, author, podcaster, and founder of Inspired Budget, joins the Journey to Launch podcast to discuss her personal finance evolution as a former teacher in debt to successful entrepreneur and author.
Allison and her husband paid off over $100k of debt while growing their family. During the process, she learned how to take back control of her money, stay consistent with paying off debt, and stop emotional spending once and for all. Now, she runs Inspired Budget full-time, is a nationally recognized money coach, and is releasing her first book, Money Made Easy.
We chat about how you can balance your financial future while living spontaneously, the power of keeping your money simple, how Allison made the move to full-time entrepreneurship and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn more about:
* How to reimagine your skill set in another profession or career
* Why having a plan of action with your money reduces guilt around spending
* The importance of communication and transparency in your relationship when it comes to finances and entrepreneurship
* What types of control budgeting allows you to have + permission to let go of budgeting later on in your financial freedom journey
* Tips on how you can plan for your financial future and goals while enjoying living your life now + more
Check out the video of this episode on YouTube, here!
You can enter for a chance to win a free copy of Allison's book, Money Made Easy by going to journeytolaunch.com/win.
* Listen to episode 98- Paying Off $111,000 Of Debt In 4.5 Years On A Teacher’s Salary With Allison Baggerly
* Purchase Allison's book: Money Made Easy
* Check out my new personal website here.
* Join The Weekly Newsletter List
* Leave me a voicemail– Leave me a question on the Journey To Launch voicemail and have it answered on the podcast!
* Watch me on News12 Watch my latest segments on News12
* YNAB – Start managing your money and budgeting so that you can reach your financial dreams. Sign up for a free 34 days trial of YNAB, my go-to budgeting app by using my referral link.
* What stage of the financial journey are you on? Are you working on financial stability or work flexibility? Find out with this free assessment and get a curated list of the 10 next best episodes for you to listen to depending on your stage. Check it out here!
Connect with Allison:
Connect with me:
* Instagram: @Journeytolaunch
* Twitter: @JourneyToLaunch
* Facebook: @Journey To Launch
* Join the Private Facebook Group
* Join the Waitlist for My FI Course
* Get The Free Jumpstart Guide