Topics, References, Podcasts, Articles, and Stories
- Make sure you don’t run out of money before you finish it
- The best way to do that is to develop it out of a company that already has cash-flow
- You go to war with the army you’ve got not the army you want.
- Buy the QQQs on the New York Stock Exchange - the 10 largest tech companies in one ETF.
- Article: Being small. Thinking Big.
- Selling typewriters door to door.
- TechNews, Inc., publishers of Washington Technology newspaper.
- AOL - America Online.
- Computer companies going through adolescence.
- How to tell a lot about a person from their handshake.
- Make money. Make lots of money.
Be sure to visit JohnSanders.com.
JOHN D. SANDERS
Business Consultant, Investor, and Technology Advocate.
In the provision of Management Consulting for Entrepreneurs, I design sound business plans I find worth investing In. With several decades of background in investment banking, strategic planning, and technology growth, whether you're handling one million or seventy million, I'm here to help.