Perspective through Pain: Lindsey Wheeler
In the latest episode of the Rhythms for Life Podcast, Gabe and I talk to founder of Bottle of Tears and author, Lindsey Wheeler, about how she finds purpose and community even in the midst of pain. Through heartfelt essays, scripture, and prayers, Sacred Tears: Simple Reminders That God Sees You and Loves You reminds us that our suffering is not in vain and demonstrates how today's pain cannot overpower tomorrow's hope. Be sure to listen and subscribe to the Rhythms for Life Podcast and grab your copy of Sacred Tears today!
* Check out Lindsey's new book, Sacred Tears.
* Register for the Marriage & Parenting Renewal Retreat happening May 6-7.
* Ready to begin living in rhythm? Grab bestseller, Rhythms of Renewal, today!
* Use discount code FIRSTFREE for your first free month of the Rhythms for Life Community here.
* Are you looking for a simple, effective, and positive way to care for yourself in this season? Join the free Feel Good Pilates Challenge hosted by The Balanced Life.
* Thank you to this week's sponsor! Samaritan Ministries is a community of Christians who live out Galatians 6:2 by bearing one another’s burdens when a medical need arises. It’s a Biblical solution to health care, connecting members across the nation who share medical costs while praying for and encouraging one another. Learn more today.