You've got questions.
And you know, I've got answers.
I'm back with another jam packed Q&A to help you live and train optimally, feel your best, and crush your goals. A few of the questions I address today are:
- How can you avoid the inevitable elbow, forearm, and shoulder issues that come with chin-ups? [3:00]
- Can you make significant progress on a 4-day, push pull legs split? [7:20]
- What is clean failure? And how many sets should you be taking to failure? [9:18]
- What's the easiest way to fix poor posture? [11:12]
- How much protein should you be eating per day? [13:47]
- How do you navigate multiple rep ranges? [16:42]
- What's the best way to do drop sets? [28:52]
- How many days should you train per week? And what to do on off days? [31:18]
- Who are my recommended kettlebell training pros? [34:52]
BiOptimizers: Get the best in class enzyme supplement to improve digestion, reduce bloating, and absorb more nutrients from your meals. Experience the magic of high-quality enzymes by going to masszymes.com/renegade.
Epoch: Not all protein powders are created the same. Don't believe me? Go to yourepoch.com and use the coupon code JAY to find out for yourself (they make some dope a$$ kettlebells too).
Athletic Greens: Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system with just one scoop. Go to athleticgreens.com/jay to find out why once people start taking it, they never stop.