In this Martech Zone Interview, we speak to Jon MacDonald of The Good. Jon's conversion rate optimization firm has achieved results for a variety of clients including Adobe, Nike, Xerox, and The Economist. In our interview, Jon answers some great questions regarding CRO, including:
- What is conversion rate optimization?
- Why is CRO a critical strategy with any digital marketing deployment?
- What are conversion rate optimization factors?
- What are common pitfalls that companies make that hurt their conversion rates?
- What are the best practices to test and implement a conversion rate optimization strategy?
- Why you would want to utilize a CRO firm to help improve your online performance?
- How does the process work for implementing a CRO strategy?
- What are the tools that companies can deploy to implement a CRO strategy?
Jon discusses his firm's audit, onboarding, and ongoing strategy to properly measure the effectiveness and testing of any changes to improve conversion rates for a customer.
Special Guest: Jon MacDonald.
Support Martech Zone Interviews
- The Good — The Good can help convert more of your existing website visitors into buyers. Let’s talk about putting our conversion optimization to work for you.
- Hotjar — Understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior – which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire.
- Optimizely — Optimizely is the world’s leading experimentation platform, empowering marketing and product teams to test, learn and deploy winning digital experiences, every time.