In this MarTech Interview, we speak to Randy Frisch, the CMO and Co-founder of Uberflip. Randy has defined and led the content experience movement, prompting marketers to think beyond content creation and focus on the experience. We discuss how content marketers and even the industry haven't fulfilled the needs of the audience and, rather, focused on the process needs of organizations.
Some of the questions that Randy answers in this interview:
- Can you explain the key differences between content marketing and content experience?
- What does the creation of the new G2 Crowd category mean for content experience?
- How do you think the creation of this category will change understanding within the industry about what content experience is and why it’s important?
- Why are highly-personalized user experiences the future of content marketing?
Special Guest: Randy Frisch.
Support Martech Zone Interviews
- What is a Content Experience? — The Content Experience Framework arms marketers with a scalable approach to creating personalized content experiences for any stage of the buyer journey. The framework can be applied across all B2B marketing strategies such as inbound marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
- Conex: The Content Experience Show — Discover top marketers’ strategies and secrets in this weekly podcast co-hosted by Uberflip’s President and CMO, Randy Frisch.