Catie Lynch, LCSW, Therapist and Eating Disorder Coach, intimately explores the challenges of recovery from diet culture and an eating disorder in the context of being a new mom.
Inside season 4's final episode, we explore:
- The postpartum experience in eating disorder and diet culture recovery
- Harmful postpartum body image messages
- Healing diet culture wounds
- External pressures women feel after giving birth
- Coping with big feelings
- Advice for mom’s struggling in their body after giving birth
- Catie’s experience with postpartum OCD
- Advice for new mom’s during Covid
- Catie’s personal experience of being a new mom
- And so much more
Catie's Website / Instagram / Facebook group: Body Image Healing Group with Catie
Find The Body Image Podcast host, Corinne Dobbas, MS, RD here.