Anna is an empowerment coach, photographer and circus expert with a strong focus on social justice. She finds creative solutions to help people reclaim their bodies, their energy and their time. In this closing episode of The Body Image Podcast – for some time – Anna shares a warm, caring, authentic and passionate discussion with us. You won’t want to miss it.
More specifically, we talk:
- Anna’s unique story,
- What is a social circus,
- Embodying your body when it has been weaponized,
- Finding joy in a recovery process in a safe setting,
- Why photos where you feel you “look hot” are helpful,
- Photos’ affect on our psychology,
- Fatphobia in our culture,
- Ending generational body harm,
- Why your kids and family need photos of you,
- Social justice and accessibility in work, and
- So much more!
Anna's Website // Anna's Coaching - Self Care School // Anna's Newsletter