Whitney Trotter, MS, RDN/LDN, BSN, RN, RYT, registered dietitian, nurse and yoga teacher shares how trauma impacts our relationship with food and our body.
More specifically, she talks about:
- How she got involved in her work
- Trauma and the dietitian
- Trauma and eating disorders
- How trauma affects our relationship with food
- How trauma affects our relationship with our body
- Food insecurity and food
- How the body holds trauma
- Feelings and trauma
- Breath work around meals
- Grief and trauma in food and body healing work
- Recovery work between client and practitioner
- The importance of autonomy in food and body image work
- And so much more
Learn more about Whitney here.
Find all Body Image Podcast episodes here.