Positive Changes from COVID from 15 Gym Owners
Brought to you by PerformBetter.com Highlights of Episode 305
Naamly "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Build Lasting Relationships Through Personalized Communication
I asked 15 gym owners:
What is 1 thing that COVID changed in your business that was positive and you're keeping?
(all answers were kept to 5 mins or under)
* Vince Gabriele, Gabriele Fitness & Performance, Berkeley Heights, NJ
* Christa Doran, Tuff Girl Fitness, Hamden, CT
* Kendall Green, Green Roots Performance and Wellness , Wilmington, VA
* Eugenia Bradshaw, Bradshaw Personal Fitness, Long Island, NY
* Mark Fisher, Mark Fisher Fitness, NY, NY
* Nate VanKouwenberg, Next Level Fitness, Rochester, NY
* Christopher Kievit, Evolve Athletic Club, White Plains, NY
* TJ Lopez, Athletic Movement Protocol (AMP), Syosset, NY
* Rhonda Catt, Training House, Vernon, BC
* Mike Ranfone, Ranfone Training, Hamden, CT
* Michael Boyle, MBSC, Woburn, MA
* Dan Goodman, Varsity House Gym, Orangeburg, NY
* Guy Massi, Massi-Machado Strength & Conditioning, Cortlandt Manor, NY
* Elsbeth Vaino, Custom Strength, Ottawa
* Rick Mayo, Alloy Personal Training, Roswell, GA The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
We spoke about:
* His Coaches Minute segment "Adult Clients Lifting Heavy"
* His Coaches Minute segment "Overtraining"
* What is 1 thing that COVID changed in your business that was positive and you're keeping?
* Much more
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy and Tim Robinson talk about "Pricing in the TrainHeroic Marketplace"
Click here to start your Free 14 Day Trial.
The Certified Functional Strength Coach Segment with Kevin Carr and Brendon Rearick
This episode continues a 7 part series on Movement as Medicine, discussing the wide array of benefits exercise has on physical, emotional and psychological health. Today's show Brendon talks about "Consistency Is King, And Moderation Is Queen. You Need Both To Make Lasting Change"
Click Here for the article that goes with it.
The Fit to Speak Segment with Jenny Rearick
Jenny discusses "How to pick the best medium for sharing your message - whether that be texting, emailing, or a phone call, and then gives some practice tips for making the most out of whichever you choose"
Fit to Speak is where Great Coaches Go to be Great Speakers.
Get the PDF that details the skills and steps Jenny spoke about here
About "Be Like the Best"
During the last 12 years of interviewing many strength coaches, fitness professionals, physical therapists and gym owners, Anthony Renna has accumulated a rolodex of “The Best of the Best” in the fitness profession.
This book is a collection of interviews with some of those top successes. Through his conversations, you’ll learn how they evolved in their careers, what habits and traits they believe made them successful, their goal setting processes, how they get through the hard times everyone faces and even some books to read and people they recommend following.
After each interview, you’ll find a challenge or action step based on an important takeaway from each interview. These are designed to encourage you to build the habits to Be Like the Best on your journey to dominating in this profession.
As a fitness professional, you’re already making an impact in your clients, athletes and patients. This book will help you stand out in a crowded field and help guide you on the road to success.
Go to BeLiketheBest.com for more info
Thanks for Listening!