Holly Clontz, CRP, GMS-T Manager, Global Talent Mobility Solutions at Ingersoll Rand
Holly has 15+ years of experience in both relocation and international assignment management; combining experience as a service-provider with experience being a strategic Global Mobility Manager for a Fortune 500. Holly has enjoyed helping families through "relocation", one of the most stressful times. She's focused on talent mobility- domestic and international - within Ingersoll Rand.
Also, Holly has served as President, Charlotte Metro Area Relocation Council (CMARC), a recognized regional group of Worldwide ERC. CMARC is a non-profit group focused on providing relocation continuing education for mobility managers throughout the Charlotte Metro area. Holly earned the Meritorious Service Award from Worldwide ERC in 2015. Summary of her specialties: Strategic Thinking, Team Building/Leadership, Customer Liaison & Service, and Problem Solving & Decision Making.
About her work:
- Management oversight for GMS staff and Ingersoll Rand domestic and international relocation programs.
- Manage all aspects of International Expatriate Assignments and Tax Equalization process and policy.
- Manage all aspects of Expatriate payroll including foreign compensation collection, year end imputed income, W-2/W-2C/1042S processing, US/foreign tax payments and filings and monthly payroll file interfaces.
- Manage all aspects of US and International Relocation process and policy.
- Manage all aspects of Relocation accounting processes including monthly payroll interface files, tax gross-up, year end true-up.
- Advise and educate Business Unit management on international tax equalization policy, expatriate balance sheet approach and assignment structures based on intent for international tax avoidance, tax compliance based on international Tax Treaties.
- Consult with Ingersoll Rand Corp Tax and Legal regarding... permanent establishment, Secondment Agreements, foreign entities and Economic Employer as they pertain to foreign tax liability and Tax Treaties with regard to business travelers and cross-border activity.
- Core member of Ingersoll Rand Global Assignment Advisory Team in development of global policy, procedures, administration oversight, and vendor selection.
- Vendor selection including preparation of RFP documentation, contract development, negotiations, vendor management, and contract adherence.
- Establish /oversee performance guarantees and SLA development.
- Ensure policy/procedure changes remain compliant based on law changes, both US and foreign.
- Develop structure / transition service agreements and administration for acquisitions/divestitures/spinoffs.
- Determine, develop and implement new service offerings.