Tax Tea Break with GoSimpleTax
Hosted by Mark Williams and packed with practical tips and need-to-know information, Tax Tea Break with GoSimpleTax is a brand new podcast series created to help sole traders, private landlords, expats and others to save time, money and hassle when it comes to tax and Self Assessment.
Each 20-minute episode features a discussion with a tax expert who provides key facts about such topics as:
• Tax expenses you can claim if you’re a sole trader
• Tax expenses you can claim when you’re a private landlord.
• How to avoid common Self Assessment tax return mistakes.
• How to complete a Self Assessment tax return in six simple steps.
• How to minimise your UK tax bills if you’re an expat Brit.
• How sole traders, landlords and others can get ready for the coming introduction of Making Tax Digital for Income Tax Self Assessment.
Admittedly, tax can be dull and hard to understand, but Tax Tea Break is engaging, accessible and altogether different.
• Expect everyday English – not jargon.
• Expect free need-to-know facts – not waffle.
• Get reliable, real-world money-saving tax guidance from experts who really do know what they’re on about.
All you need do is make yourself a brew, get some of your favourite biscuits and download the Tax Tea Break podcast by GoSimpleTax. All about tax, but altogether different.