If you haven’t heard of the Enneagram personality test, I’m sorry to tell you but, you might just be living under a rock. Not to worry, that’s what today’s episode is all about so get ready to learn A LOT about yourself!
Today’s special guest is, New York-based illustrator and graphic designer, Rukmini Poddar. She’s the artist behind 100 Days of The Enneagram.
On this episode, she’s sharing how she went from 5K Instagram followers to 25k and how this powerful project skyrocketed her influence online. We also dive into the Enneagram and how consistency has helped her build a solid tribe.
- How she became an illustrator
- Building discipline & consistency through 100 Day projects
- Developing a skill and being known for something through consistency
- Why creatives can be responsible and committed too
- The power of rituals/habits/consistency
- Why Rukmini chose the Enneagram over other personality tests
- What the Enneagram can teach you about yourself
- Understanding your deeply rooted motivations through the Enneagram
- Her experience illustrating pieces for each Enneagram type
- Tips on collaborating on projects to grow your brand
- Going from 5K Instagram follower to 25K
- Why you need to prepare your audience before you sell
- How Rukmini’s didn’t have overnight success and how it took years of ard work
- Being real and authentic online by showing up as you
- How you can use the Enneagram to stay healthy and show up in a healthy way online
- Her top advice for 3w2’s
Be sure to head over to Instagram and let me know what your biggest take away was.