Eric’s Why:My why is to use the spiritual gifts I have been blessed with to glorify God, and lead others to him by encouraging them in their personal and professional lives. I want to inspire others to overcome fear, go after their dreams, and live the life they’ve always imagined.
Part 2 Overview:Equipment
- Smartphone with standard voice recording app
- Digital recording device with microphones
- Desktop or laptop computer with audio editing software
- Higher quality than standard earbuds recommended
- Example: Audio-technica ATH M-30x Headphones
- Voice recording app on smartphone
- Zoom or Skype for video conference recording
- Garage Band
- Adobe Audition
- Use your immediate network
- Family, friends, work, etc.
- Use the network of your previous guests
- Ripple effect
- Word of mouth promotion
- Use a podcast placement agency
- Make sure it’s something you want to do long term
- Focus on a topic/niche that is not time-bound
- Be aware of time investment
- Start with basic set-up, then build as your skills and audience grow
- Build a backlog before you launch
- Batch your recordings
- Have patience while building your following
- Just start!
Connect with Eric on LinkedIn by clicking here.