Mar 16, 2023
Women in FVS, A Multigenerational Perspective - Part 1
Host: Nene Gianfala, CPA/ABV, CEIV, ASA-BV/IA, Chaffe & Associates, Inc.
* Jenny Allen, CPA/ABV/CFF, Partner at Anthem Forensics
* Bethany Hearn, CPA/ABV/CFF, Leader of Valuation, Forensic, Litigation, and Investigative Services at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
* Carla Nunes, ABV, Managing Director and Global Leader of Valuation Digital Solutions, Kroll
* Brenda Wamala, ABV, Senior Consultant, Global Forensics and Litigation Services, Baker Tilly US
In honor of Women’s History Month, the FVS podcast turns the mic over to our four guests that have experienced the FVS profession for 4 years to 4 decades. Please join us for this thoughtful discussion about:
· Women in the business valuation industry
· Mentors inside and outside the workplace
· Expectations from others and for yourself
· Advice for the next generation of appraisers
_For Further exploration on this topic:_ If you’re using a podcast app that does not hyperlink to the resources, please visit https://fvssection.libsyn.com/fvs to access the show notes with direct links.
Resources available for purchase and discounted with your AICPA-CIMA FVS Section membership
· Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
· The Power of Women's Networks
Relevant articles on the AICPA website include:
Women Strengthen the Accounting Profession
MENTORSHIPS – if you are interested in finding a mentor or becoming a mentor, please contact The AICPA-CIMA FVS member sector at infoFVS@aicpa.org.
This podcast episode is part of the extensive resource library available from the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services Section, the premier provider of guidance, tools, and advocacy for professionals who specialize in providing forensics, valuation, litigation, and fraud services. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/fvs, and if you’re not already a member, consider joining this active community of your FVS peers. You’ll get free CPE, and access to rich technical content.
Don’t miss an episode –
Follow us wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a review using this link or copy and paste this URL into your browser https://forms.office.com/r/4cjNd6m1TJ so we can continue bringing valuable and relevant content to you. Any other issues can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on credentials
Our FVS credential programs allow AICPA members to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing forensic and valuation services to their clients.
· ABV Credential (Accredited in Business Valuation)
· CFF Credential (Certified in Fraud and Forensics)